How it work??? The PageRank Formula Secret.
Behind PageRank have thought the simple genious at once :
1. For Each website there is a certain amount of another website that places a hyperlink to website concerned.
2. Each website has a PageRank.
3. Link from website B to website A, counted as one vote from B to A. As in the poll.
4. In addition, Website's B PageRank vote to give weight to A. The higher website B, is better.
5. Other factors,how many links there are on site B. The fewer the number, the better for PageRank website A.
6. All the same amount of PageRank to the number of all documents on the Internet. Thus, the PageRank is the weight of a document on the Internet as a whole recorded.
PageRank is calculated for each site, not a bid for the entire website. Therefore, a certain article in the webserver can be obtained PageRank higher than the website itself. Formula as all the PageRank algorithm looks as follows:
PR (A) = (1-d) + d (PR (T1) / C (T1) + ... + PR (Tn) / C (TN))
Following explanation formula above: A website PageRank PageRank is the number of T1 to Tn website, each divided by the number of links on the website concerned. In addition, there are factors reducer, a very important element which will still play a role.
Continued to the next posting, on the PageRank calculations ....